martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

E-mail

Hi, my name is Pablo. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Ceuta, in the north of Africa. I am Spanish. I've got a sister whose name Nuria. She's 9 years old. I'm a student at Seven Hills Highschool. I'm in second of ESO. I'm thin and short. I don't wear glasses. I've got brown eyes. I've got short brown straight hair.I like playing videogames and play with my friends. My favourite sports are football and basketball. My favourite subject is English because I find it very easy. It is easier than French. I like other subjects too, like P.E. and maths.In the future, I would like to be a doctor because I like helping people and I'm very generous.
Pablo.

My name is Pedro, I'm from Ceuta, a little city in the north of Africa. I´m at the High School. It is called ''Seven Hills''. I have a sister and she is 16 years old.
I have short straight brown hair. My eyes are brown but I would like to have lights eyes more.
I'm extrovert, friendly and sometimes tiresome.I'm a little bit ''friki'' because I love computer games and those kind of  things. Now, I don't play any sport because I don't have time wich is a shame.
I think that I'm not a bad person with my friends.
Pedro.

My name's Lucía, I'm from Ceuta. My father's name is Jose and my mother's name is Nieves. I study at San Daniel's school. I hace long weavy brown hair. I'm friendly but a little shy. I love listening to music and I like watching TV.
Lucía.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario