sábado, 5 de julio de 2014

Get to know me .

Hi,my name is Alba .I am 11 years old.I live in Ceuta  in the north of Africa.I was born in Leon in the north of Spain.My father is a military man and my mother is a housewife.I have a sister her name is Lucia.I'm in the San Daniel shool.My favourite subjects are Math and English and I don't like Spanish languaje.I want to be a primary school teacher when I am older.My favourite hobbies are riding my bike and watching TV.On my holiday I went to on a cruise to Italy.

Alba 11 years old
       


My name is Andrés. I´m 14 years. I live in Ceuta and I was born there too. I live with my parents and my sister María who is 10 year old. My father is a civil servant and my mother is a psychologist..I´m astudent at``San Daniel´s school´´. I think that my school is grat but some teachers don´t want to teach us .I´m going to start third of ESO in year 10 in September. I love whatching science fiction´s films also playing basketball in CB Ceuta ST Daniel and in Ceuta´s selection. I love basketball because it is away of life. When I grow up I want to be a microbiologist. I think I´m pessimistic but when I´m very happy I act differentty. I´ve got brown warry hair and brown eyes I think I think they are amber. I love to be free when I can do what I want and my mother isn´t telling me what to do





My name is Ana. I am 16 years old. I live in a flat in the centre of Madrid with my parents and my sister Elisa who is 11. My father works as an engineer and my mother is a vet. I've just finished the 11 year in the high school. It's called Isabel la Católica. There the famous researcher Ramón y Cajal worked. I've studied German for four years. I've done three exchanges to Germany with my class: one to Frankfurt, one to a village next to Frankfurt and the last one, in my opinion the best, to Berlin. I love reading and listening to music, going out with friends, running, traveling and drama. A few weeks ago I played with my group The Tempest, by William Shakespeare and Peter Pan, by James M. Barrie. It was awesome. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here and speak a lot of english.







Hi I´m Dani. I´m from Ceuta. It is opposite Giblaltar . I´m 14 years old. I´m 14 years old. I´m in 3rd of E.S.O (9th year) next year i will study 4rd of E.S.O (10 year). I want to go to the UNI because I want to study medicine when i finished this career i want to be an emergency surgeon. My hobbies are playing fotball and water-polo.
Water-polo is a sport which is very difficult because you have to combine swimming skills using a ball. You have to swim a lot. when the match finished you feel very tired but it worth it.
Playing football is another hobby which i like the reason beging is i feel free. I always feel happy when I play football. I love it. You kick the ball and when you score a goal you feel incredible 
I´m a kind person who loves meet people.I have a brown short straight hair and brown eyes.
In my opinion I´m an amusing person.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario