sábado, 5 de julio de 2014

Discovering drama:

Last September, I wanted to do a new activity in the afternoon. I wanted something new in my life. So I asked for a place at the Music Academy to learn how to play the piano. But, unfortunatley there weren't any places. So my mother asked me if I wanted to go to a drama class at the drama Academy in my neighborhood. I went to the class to see how it was and I loved it. After this class I told my mother that I want to go to this Academy and she said ok. So this course has been my first year in the Academy and I am so happy becouse everyone is so nice and we get on very well. One of the teachers told us one time, that in this academy they train good actors and actresses, but even better people, and I think this is the best way to grow up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario