domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

When I went out with my friends

Lucia
Last week I went to the city centre with my fiend Paola. We went to the King's Square at half past five to buy something. Then we went to the cinema , we watched "Mama" , a terror film . I didn't like it very much. When the film finished we had a walk around the city centre we met some  of Paola's friends , we ate an ice-cream. Then we went to the Mc Donald's to have dinner  and at ten o 'clock we went home on foot.



Sandra
When I was eleven years old I went to the park with my friend and we played basketball. We met another  boy too . He played with us. Then , we went to Mc Donald's to have lunch and we stayed there because we didn't know where to go .But later we had a walk and we had an ice-cream in a cafe near Maestranza. We had a walk again and next I went home.



Claudia
We usually do the same thing .We meet at the police station it is our meeting point or go walking to the the main square  .Then  we go to the cinema from 18:00 to 20:15. When the film finishes we go for a walk to the  city center until dinner. Palma always makes a video . In it we do crazy things . It's so funny when you watch it one week later  because I think we are crazy. When it's 21:30  we go to have dinner at Mc Donald's or Telepizza . We are a very funny group . We are always laughing. We talk about all our things but  only when the girls meet  because when we meet with the boys we talk about the films which we watched before. We go back  home at 23:00.



Miguel
Once I went to the city centre with my friends at the weekend . We were going from place to place trying to find a friend we  had lost. We were trying to find him for 1 hour .When we found him, we bought a monster. We felt very nervious and we went to have something at  Mc Donald's. There , we saw the worst teacher in our  school. She was looking at us with her old , ugly eyes . When we finished eating, we went to a friend's house to play videogames. I won  at 10:00pm I went home . On Monday morning , the teacher  wrote a behaviour report   : "Your son was out on Saturday , when he should have been studying". But to make it  worse , she punished us without break All the students hate her.



Palma
When we went for dinner to Armando's restaurant. This  day , was very funny because we went with all the class. This celebration was for Christmas. I ate pizza and the mayority of the people did as well but others prefered eating for example meat and pasta. Also we took some photos. After dinner we went to the " Reyes' Square ". There were a lot of people and the group split up. Our part of the group left the square and we went to Mc Donald's and my best friends and I went to Smooy later.



Nadia
 Last month I went out with my friend to celebrated my friend's birthday. We went to the cinema and we watched a film called "Mum" . It was a terror film and it was interesting. The we went to have dinner. Before having dinner we went for a walk. We had a great time except when my mother came to pick some of my friends and me up  because there were two dogs that started to pursue  us. They were just playing but when we saw then running we were very scared.



Sergio
On  Carnival day I went out with my friends . I played online computer games with them. Also we met in the city center and we went for a  walk looking for a place to have dinner all together. Finally , we found a place to have dinner next to the old hospital. There  was a burguer and we all had dinner there . After that we went to the King's Square.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario