domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

Tell me about your friend


Susana (A1)

This is my friend Veronica.She is twelve years old.Veronica is Spanish.She lives in Ceuta and she studies first of E.S.O.She is tall.She has got straight black hair and dark eyes.She has got freckles too.She is very funny and nice.She likes pop music,dancing and playing with me and she hates cockroaches.She is a good friend.



Suad (A1)

This is my friend Celia and I want to tell you about  her because she is my best friend.
She is 12 years old.She is Spanish.She lives near me so I can say that she is my neighbour.She is studying first of E.S.O and she is in the same school as me but we are not in the same class.
She has got short straight dark hair and green eyes.She is beautiful.I like her personality because we have the same likes.She is intelligent.She likes basketball and she plays in a team .We are in  a group called  Crazy Unicorns because she is the green unicorn and I am the blue unicorn.We have a lot of fun together and I meet her at the weekends.


Marina (A1)

My friend is Cassandra. She is 13 years old , and she is Spanish.She´s a student.She has got long, straight, brown hair, and brown eyes.She´s intelligent and funny.She likes taking a photos and going out.She loves using her mobile phone.She´s my best friend because she always helps me.We spend a lot of nice moments together and she makes me laugh.

Lucía ( Madrid) , 16

I think I haven't got a best friend. I've got three best friends.Their names are Daniela , Bea and Naiara , but I'm going to speak about Bea.
Bea is amazing. I met her one year ago and we started to chat by PC or mobile. We've got a lot of arguments but I think that It happens because we've got similar personalities.
She isn't very tall . She has brown short straight hair. At the begining she was very shy and she didn't speak a lot. But now she is unkind but very funny , but I love her all the same. She's always makes jokes. I think the thing that I like best about her is her personality. When I tell her something , she always says what she thinks , and I like it because it helps me to choose the best choice for me.
I hope we will stay together for a long time.



Borja, 17
My best friend is called Alejandro, who is 18 years old. He's one year older than me. He's tall but he's isn't taller than me. He usually has a beard which makes him look older. He has short brown hair and dark eyes. He lives five minutes away from me so we can see us often. He was in my class but in September he will go to Cadiz to study History at university. We will be at the same University Residence Hall in Cadiz. He has three dogs. They are 3 Labradors, 2 dark and one white. They are called Jenni, Macu and Chari. He has a younger sister who is the same age as my sister. She's called Agueda. We are friends because we like the same things and we think similar. He has a tattoo, a black star in his arm.but I don't like it very much. So this is my best friend and I would like that we continue to be friends for a long time.



Manu, 15
My best friend is Alejandro but I call him "Foncu" ,he is 15 old.He is taller than me and he has got brown short hair . I think that he is think , he studies at the same High school as me in "Los Pinos" .
He has got two rabbits that are called Linda and Tuli. Our best friend is Angela.We are a threesome we get on very well .We have known each other for about a year. It all happened when I changed school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario