domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

My summer camp



Eight months ago I went to a summer camp in Huelva. It was called Andevalo Aventura. When we arrived    there some teachers gave us to our bedrooms. Later they did a play for us. It was very funny but we were sad because we were far away from   our parents.It was a lovely way to welcome us.
The next day we woke early. Then we went to have breakfast. When we had finished  we did a lot of  outdoor activities: we rode horses, we went  hiking... I made friends quickly.
On the third day we went to the pool to swim and to have a break.  The teachers played with us in the pool, I like it so much.
On the last day we went to the beach. We were with people from other parts of Spain. But when we went back to the camp again, everyone was very sad because the next day we had to go home.
I had a great experience.

Yassim



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario