sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

Do you spend more time with your family or with your friends?


I think that with my friends because I play with them at the weekend but I sometimes  play with my brother too. So in my opinion I spend more time with my friends rather  than  with my family. Even if I usually feel more at home with my friends. My family and I like to do somethings  together.
During the week I spend most of the time with my family because I normally go out with my friends at the weekend.I spend a lot of time with my family. Although  I spend more time with my friends because we are together at the High School for 6 hours fron Monday to Friday .They understand the way I think better .We are on the same wave length I´m bored with my family because I haven't got sibilings; it's the disadvantages of being the only child.I spend more time with my friends because I feel more comfortable with them. I play with them and do a lot of other things together.With my family, because I am always with them for about 17 hours and the other 5 with my friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario