domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

Widnes Bowling Alley

Bowling is a sport that consists in throwing or rolling a bowling down a lane with the hope of scoring points by knocking down as many pins as possible.
Bowling shoes are designed to stop you from slipping on the floor. These shoes can be bought, but most players rent the shoes each time thay go..
Bowling balls/Bowls vary, depending on the neights from 6 to 16 lbs.
If you knock down all the pins you get a strick. If you do it in two goes you get half a strick. It is a fun way to spend a few hours with friends.
Pedro and Mayte.
  

It was raining when we went to the bowling alley, we had booked two games to play that night.
First, a girl who works there gave us some special shoes to use. It was my first time and I think that I played really well.
Natalia.

We went to the bowls in the evening. That evening it was raining. We went to Widnes by car.
Later, when we arrived, we changed our shoes because you need special bowling shoes to play.
At the begining I didn't know how to play because it was my first time I had never played bowling before. I didn't win but I enjoyed a lot. I think that I need to practise more.
Mayte.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario