jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

What makes me happy



What makes you happy?
Ana R
I'm happy when I have been studying all day and the time comes to stop. I love this moment after studying, I relax and I feel quite good.
 Another moment that makes me happy  is when my mother says we can go to have Mcdonalds or pizza. We have eaten horrible dishes all week and the weekend gives us the oportunity to eat all that delicius food, that really is rubbish.
And the happiest moment is when I'm very tired and I lay on the sofa. My feet are relaxed all my body is relaxed and the most important my mind is too.


María
When I'm with my friends because I have a very good time with them. I'm always laughing when I'm with them and I forget things that I don't like and would rather forget.
Also, when I travel I'm happy because I like seeing new places, meeting new people, learning about the life there.
And  last of all , when I'm on holiday because I can sleep and wake up when I want. I haven't got to study or to do homework. I can travel and relax.



Marta
Horse riding is one of the things that makes me happy. This sport is very likable because both horse and I are together working as a team. I like to care and learn things about the horses.
I normaly go at the weekend, and the classes are enjoyable because I like the exercises that the teacher tell me to do.Before going to class I put on my riding clothes, which are special trousers and boots. First I saddle my horse. I put the saddle on ,the bridal and the reins. Then when I finish I  put on my helmet and my gloves. Finally I'm ready to ride my horse.
During the week I'm looking forward to horse riding because I'm happy when I'm there.
     
                                     



I´m  a very cheerful person so it´s hard to make me unhappy or angry. I quite like going out with my friends because I laugh a lot . I do silly things that  I love making people laugh. I think in life it is very important to have sense of humor so you can enjoy life.






Lucia
I'm happy when I meet with my friends. I have fun when we hang out together at the beach or outside. I like staying at my best friends house. There we talk,dance,sing,play guitar,etc.


I've got a reflex camera. It is a canon.When I take photos with it.I prefer taking photos about nature, especially flowers and plants.



Lucy (Lucia Mateos)
When I'm in Ceuta, what makes me happy is being with my boyfriend. As everybody knows I love eating as well. Another thing that I love is coming to England, so I love imagining being with my boyfriend in England, eating a roast dinner and having some delicious ice-cream for dessert. That would make me ecstatic. What also makes me happy is the sea. I love being in contact with it so even watching the waves makes me very happy.
                                           



Borja:
There are two things that make me happy. They are the TV and sports.
I like practicing  football or kayak. I practice them whenever I can.When I am in the water with my kayak I feel good.
The other one is TV, I like watching it. I like series and films. My favorite film is "The Chronicles of Riddick", which is an action film and my favorite series is "The Big Bang Theory", which is about 4 freaky physics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario