sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

A2 – AN EMAIL, MY DESCRIPTION- GROUP U

 
 

· Ismail Hamed Ahmed 

Hi,my name is Ismail. I'm from Ceuta. It is in the south- west of Europe. I have a brother and a sister. I'm in second of ESO in the highschool Luis De Camoens. I'm 13 years old. I'm tall and thin . I have short, dark and brown hair. I like playing basketball and listening to music , these are my hobbies. I don't like football but I think it's an interesting sport. Please write me and tell me about your life. 
Best wishes 




· Francisco Javier Caravaca 

My name is Francisco. I´m from Ceuta. I live at home with my mother. I´ m 13 years old. I´m a student. I´m studying at high school. I´m in 2º of ESO.I have short and black hair and brown eyes. I´m friendly and generous. But I can be very serious. In my free time I like playing football with my friends. 
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. 


· Evelyn Cortizo 

My name is Evelyn. I´m from Ceuta and I live at home with my parents and my brother. I´m 13 years old. I´m studying at high school in the second of ESO. I´m tall and thin. I have long, blond, straight hair and brown eyes. I am a little shy. In my free time I like meeting my friends and going out with my family. This week I don´t have much free time because I have to study for my exams. Also, I like watching TV series like “La que se avecina” or Disney Channel with my brother. 
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes 


· Ángeles Naranjo 

Hello, my name is Ángeles. I´m from China but I live in Ceuta with my parents and my brother. I´m studying 2º of E.S.O and I have to study many subjects. I´m very clever. Physically I´m short and thin. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. I think that I´m a boring person but sometimes I´m very funny. In my free time I like watching Youtube on my mobile phone. My hobbies are rhythmic gymnastics and I am learning new languages. Sometimes I read books. Please write son and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes.


· Abdelah Hossain 

My name is Abdel-lah. I am from Ceuta and I live with my parents and my brother. He is 3 years old. I am 13 years old. I am a student and I am studying at the high school. I am in the second year . I am going to tell you about myself: I have black short hair and brown eyes. I think I am a positive person. My father usually says that I am very cheerful. I like playing football and playing videogames 
Best wishes 



· Pablo Quiros 

My name is Pablo, I am 13 years old and I´m from Ceuta. I live with my parents and with my pet. It is a Guinea pig. His name is Happy.I´m a normal person. I have short black hair, brown eyes and I have a normal nose.I´m a positive person. I like running because I´m very fast. My friends say I am very friendly. My hobbies are playing videogames like "Unturned or Tom Clains".I like reading adventures books too. 
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes. 


· Jose María Lara 

My name is Jose. I am Spanish and I live in Ceuta. I am twelve years old. I have a twin sister.Her name is Alejandra . I live with my parents and my sister. Now I am studying at the high school. 
I am quite tall and strong . I have brown short spikey hair. I have brown eyes and a normal nose.I am very talkative, creative and a bit crazy.I am a very loving person with my family.In my free time I like playing with my sister and watching TV. Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes 


· Alejandra Lara 

My name is Alejandra. I am from Ceuta and I live with my parents, my twin brother and my bird. I am 13 years old. I am studying second of E.S.O. I am tall and thin.I have long straight brown hair . I have big brown eyes , a big nose and mouth . I am clever, nice, friendly and generous. In my free time I like watching films and playing video games . My favourite games are pokemon games. 
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes. 


· Adrián Romero 

My name's Adrián. I'm 12 years old and I'm from Ceuta. I live with my parents and my brother. I'm at the high school, in second of E.S.O. I'm tall and thin. I have short, straight, brown hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses because I can't see well and I need them.I'm a positive person. I'm funny and I have a lot of friends but I can be serious.I don't have much free time because of my classes and the academy, but when I have free time I like playing video games and watching TV. 
Write soon and tell me about you and your life. 
Best wishes. 



· David Gaona 

My name is David. I live in Ceuta.I am 13 years old. I live with my parents,my grandmother,my sister who is 4 years older than me, and my cat. I’m a student. I am studying at high school 2º level of ESO. I have short black hair, brown eyes. I wear glasses. I’m slow at running, I’m a little strong, I’m a mediun height. I’m a happy person and a hard-worker. I’m intelligent, nice, friendly and kind. My favourite hobbies are playing videogames, studyng, watching TV and playing basketball. 
Please write soon and tell me about you and your life 

Best wishes 














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario