jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

My favourite serie on TV

Claudia
My favourite serie on TV is Criminal Minds. This serie is about people in the FBI  who catch serial murders.   There is a new case in each chapter. I love it  because I like police crime series . I think it is  more  interesting  than  other series  . Criminal Minds talks about the personality of each murder not only about the crime.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANACgI5fheo


Irene
This is a serie about six children.It is called Red braclet They are in a hospital and there are ill. Two of them have cancer , other have problems with their  hearts. One girl has an eating  disorder , she doesn't eat and other boy had a accident  and the last boy is in a coma. They are bored  in the hospital  and they decide to make  a group called Read Barazalets. They are good friends and they help each other  . Little by little, they get better , the girl begins to eat , the boy gets better from his accident  , the other boy wakes up and the other two also get better . They are very happy.  I know it is a sad story but I think it teaches you the meaning of the real friendship.



Nadia
My favourite serie on Tv is Bones . It is about a group of people who work together  to find out who is the  killer is. Some of them are  Detectives  and  Criminologists,   who help out on  the  murder case  . The police  investigate the scene of the crime to get the clues to solve the case.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPU4NWUQVFw



Miguel
The Simpson family is an American family. They live in Spriengfield. They are 5 : Homer , the main character Marge  Homer's wife; Bart   the Homer's  son ; Lisa , Homer's daughter and Maggie , the small sister.
Homer is a stupid fat man who  works for a nuclear central. Marge is a tall blue haired women. Bart is a naughty hiperactive guy. Lisa  is a very clever girl. She's 8 years old and she plays the saxsophone. Maggie is the baby , sometimes she shoots someone. Everyone is yellow skined.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQ5E01Vw7k



Sara
I love watching series about crimes , murders , etc. One of my favourite crimes series is "CASTLE" I like it because with this  series I can see many different interesting and difficult crimes and how the police in the serie resolves them in the end. The main characters  are Castle and the inspector Beckett . The people usually call her like that but in the serie her name is Kate. I think the main characters are interesting  like the serie but I think that sometimes the scenes are a little bit fictional. The crimes make people think ,  Then Castle and the inspector Beckett have a love affair  which is another thing that I like about the serie so I recommend it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVWVDZuD2Q

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario