miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Crockry Trail = adventure park

           



Looking for something special to do over the weekend?  Why not bring the whole family and come  down and dirty with us?  The fun starts the moment you come   With all the rides, the trail and the challenges its the perfect way to have a good time with the  family  and get some  exercise for everyone.
 Enjoy a mile long adventure of pure adrenaline full  fun as you run along the famous Crocky Trail scrambling through trees, climbing over crooked bridges and swinging over the fast flowing Crocky stream.



 Lucy
If you are in Cheshire and you want to have some fun with adults and children I recommend that you go to the Crocky Trail. If you have a farm and it isn't successful, why not diversify and create an amazing place with recycled materials as rides and a pleasant and enjoyable trail which you can follow all around the farm? Just wear your most comfortable clothes and get ready to have fun and get dirty.
Some of my friends weren't sure about going because some of them didn't like the idea of getting dirty but they gave it a go. We had the best time of our lives




Borja,
This place surprised me because it was better than I had expected. When they told me that it was a farm with some rides to play on I wasn't very interested. A farmer has recycled things which he had on the farm. I thought that  there would be   2 or 3 bad rides. But when I went, I found that it was amazing, interesting and funny. There I saw a lot of funny rides. My favourite rides were Titanic and the swings.The Titanic was a platform which lifted up and then it moved. You had to stay at the top and not fell down. I think that it was difficult but it was funny trying it. The other one was the swings, which were awesome. We had to try a hit a bottle which has hanging in the middle while swinging. It was a amazing experience. I would do it every day but the down side is you get dirty.



Lucia S.
Crocky trail is an adventure park where you can have fun on ingenious rides. It's made of parts of old farm machinery . Before going , I thought that this park would be boring , but when I went , I relised that it was great,The reason why the farmer made it was that he wasn't making enought money to live on , so , he had this original idea . It's really ingenous. I would say to other childrens to go because it has different types of rides.













Lucia,
Crocky trail is an adventure park.
It was a farm , but now, it uses farm equipament which has been recycled into adventure rides.
My favourite ride was ''The Titanic''. The Titanic was a machine which was flat. Then slowly it moved up higher and higher until you fell off. The Titanic's marshall asked us where we were from. He critized widnes's people so , maybe he was from Runcorn.
After that , we tried several other rides.
We jumped ans skipped with a rope and I won 60p. The rope was made of plastic.
After that , we walked around the trail for about 2 hours and played on the grass. Also we tried ''The washing-machine''. This ride went around and you could not get off. It makes you very dizzy.
My experience there was great fun.
I recomend it to you!

Manu,
When we went to this adventure park . I thought that it was ingenious.
A farmer has designedwith basic things from his farm different rides to go on.
The funniest ride was the Titanic because if yoy fo with your friends you laugh a lot .
In the park you can do other things like go round all the farm or be in a big field and eat your sandwich.
I had a great time there , I liked everything.
At the end of the day we were very tired and dirty but it didn't matter .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario