domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

My Holiday


I went on holiday to Granada here in the south of  Spain with my family by car. I went to Sierra Nevada. At  Sierra Nevada which is in the mountains where there is a lot of snow  I ate a lot of hot chocolate and hamburgers or pizzas. Then I also went to skiing or to played with the snow.
I also went to Almuñeca on  the south coast of Granada. In Almuñeca we stayed in a hote The hotel was very beautiful and big. Most days  we went to the beach . On the beach I swam a lot.We also went to the mountain  there.In the mountain we stayed in another hotel. This hotel was verybig and  old, but it was very cosy. It had a lot of bedrooms and a very big swimming pool.
After a few days  we went to visit the Alhambra monument.In the Alhambra we went to see The Lion’s Fountain and Nasrid Palaces too.There were a very long steps. I has a hard time climbing the them .




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario