sábado, 21 de junio de 2014

Eating with our fingers.

Fish and chips is a typical dish in England. Today was the first time that I had tried it.
We went to a shop where  they are sold  . I bought a piece of fish in  batter, a sausage and some chips. It cost 1 pound 20 pence. We ate it sitting on a bench which was nearby. As I see it, it was delicious and I liked it vey much. I hope to eat it again. 
Natalia.

Fish and chips is a typical dish in England.We went to a shop were they make them very well .I bought 3 pieces of fish in  batter and chips.It cost  1.70 p. They were delicious.
In my opinion it is a good thing to eat  when you visit  England.
Juan.

When you talk about typical English dishes fish and chips are very famous the world over.
Today is the first time that  I have eaten fish and chips. We went into Widnes to a shop to buy them. I can say that it was so good although it isn't very healthy.
I bought a cone of chips with three pieces of fried batterred cod.
People normally put salt and vinegar on their chips but I didn't.
We sat on a bench all together to eat them with our fingers like real English people.
Mayte.

Fish and chips. It's a typical English dish. It is fried cod in batter and chips with vinegar and salt. People, eat them in the street like on a bench, or steps...etc. I was surprised but I like it. The only thing that I  didn't like was the  vinegar!
I ate the fish and chips with my fingers which is the way people eat it here.
Pedro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario