jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

Ordering a coffee (roleplay )

Nora (A1)

Waiter: What do you want to order?

Client: I would like a Macciato.

Waiter: Anything else ?

Client: With a sprinkle of Cinnamon, please.

Waiter: What size ?

Client: A large, please.

Waiter: Ok, here you are.

Client: Thank you.

Waiter: Would you like a cake, cupcake...?

Client: No, thanks. How much is it ?

Waiter: I'ts 3 pounds.



Suad (A1)

Waiter: Hi, can I help you ?

Client: Hello! I would like a latte, please.

Waiter: Whats size ?

Client: A regular one , please.

Waiter: To have it here or take it away ?

Client: To take away , please.

Waiter: Anyhings else ?

Client : I would like a cupcake too, please.

Waiter: Ok, here you are. Anything else ?

Client: No, thanks. How much is it ?

Waiter:  It's 7 pounds.

Client: Here you are. Thanks!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario